Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-Time Limerick City Jobs

Options
  • 23-08-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey Guys, I know there are a number of great threads on here for this subject, but I am getting pretty desperate (like many others I'm sure) so I said I would try and stir up some more talk about jobs..

Personally, I'm desperately applying for anything I see, because I need to raise enought money to get myself through college this year. If anyone has any suggestions or sees anything, maybe they could let me know through pm, or here..

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

jme467

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

to be honest i dont think opening another thread is going to help. People are still posting in the last one, so keep an eye on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Theres 3 threads going... just keep an eye out on the windows and the job sites aswell. Some students be giving up jobs now after the holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 jme467

Thanks guys... I know it was stupid to start another thread, but I'm starting to get abit desperate! Thanks for all the advice though :)

Advertisement