Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT - DOG Missing

Options
  • 23-08-2010 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Small Male Pom X JRT missing in the Dublin 8 area. he slipped his collar so has no collar or tags. He is approx 2 years old. He is quite nervous so may not come when called but if you spot him please PM me and I will call you. Am distraught and really hope someone out there spots him. Here is a pic of him. .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If a Mod wants to copy this over to the Dublin City Forum go ahead.

We've a few people living in Dublin 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I'll keep an eye out for this fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭cjf

please copy it to anyplace you think it might help. Been out searching for him no sign of him just want him home.

Got call from someone who says they saw him at 4am this morning in the Ballyfermot area. He is such a distinctive dog that if anyone sees him he will be easily recognised. Please if anyone in that area sees or hears anything please PM me and I will call you. Going to search area now please god today is the day my little man comes home!

cjf how big is he? Does he have any markings?

I saw I dog that I thought looked similar by the Luas track in Rialto this morning, but it was quite small and had a white chest.

• Advertisement

kylith wrote: »
    cjf how big is he? Does he have any markings?

I saw I dog that I thought looked similar by the Luas track in Rialto this morning, but it was quite small and had a white chest.

Hi Kylith,

He is very small and furry he is a Pom cross all rusty red in colour with a black face and big furry ears! He is foxt looking that the best way I can describe him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I hope you find the little dog. He is gorgeous. I thought I saw him the other evening and went following this dog into a housing estate and up and down the street. Very like him, but was not him, your dog has black on his face and this one did not.

People probably thought this mad woman in a car was trying to kidnap a dog.

Keep looking.

cjf wrote: »
    Hi Kylith,

He is very small and furry he is a Pom cross all rusty red in colour with a black face and big furry ears! He is foxt looking that the best way I can describe him!!
    It wasn't him so, this dog had a white chest. I'll keep my eyes out. I hope he turns op soon.

I got him back!! Some kind man spotted him recognised him from a poster and called me!! He is home now a bit thin buit otherwise he is fine!! I am just so so so happy thanks for all comments and offers to help!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Ah that is the best news!

You must be so relieved and happy! Give him an extra cuddle tonight after his adventure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

cjf wrote: »
    I got him back!! Some kind man spotted him recognised him from a poster and called me!! He is home now a bit thin buit otherwise he is fine!! I am just so so so happy thanks for all comments and offers to help!! :)
    Thats wonderful news,really happy for you and your little fella.Bet he's as happy to be home now as you are, with his comforts instead roughing it anymore,heh.

Advertisement