Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Singer Wanted : Limerick

Options
  • 23-08-2010 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Folks,

We have a band in Limerick city, established now for over a year and playing in some of Limericks leading pubs and bars. We've about 20 bookings organised up until New Years eve (a few private functions including a wedding in Marbella also booked for next year also)

We're a funk/soul and blues band playing covers from the 60's onwards.

Unfortunately our lead singer is leaving the country and needs to be replaced.

Covers include
    Stevie Wonder - Superstition
    Chuck Berry - Johnny Be Goode
    Paolo Nutini - Pencil full of Lead
    Van Morrison - Moondance
    Peter Gabriel - SledgeHammer
    Gnarles Barkley - Crazy

Ideally the singer would be an instrumentalist also. Band experience is a necessity.

If interested contact me and we can setup an audition.

Kind Regards,
    dbaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kitchensinks

Hi just wondering have you had any luck with a singer yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 thunderman

hi, if youre still looking for singer, i know your set, love da blues also play and have plenty of experience, my email is adata@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jadeb06

Hi just wandering if your still looking for a singer, i dont have much experience in the side but i would be really interested.

Advertisement