Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Social life?/Course?

• 23-08-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I got accepted into ITB.

Im just wondering what the community and social development course is like?
    And what the social life in ITB is like?

Thanks.:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

nadzcookie wrote: »
    I got accepted into ITB.

Im just wondering what the community and social development course is like?
    And what the social life in ITB is like?

Thanks.:o

Welcome!

IT student here so I can't comment on your course. Though those that I know currently doing it seem to hold it in high regard.

Social life in ITB will depend entirely upon you. Sure it's up to the student union to plan the events, and with an entirely new SU this year it's unknown what this year will be with regards that. However it'll be as much as you make it.

My suggestion is join a club or society (or set one up). The clubs & socs have a lot of their own socials and it's a great way to make friends. Also, chat to everyone and make as many friends as possible. ITB is small enough that there's a great sense of community. You can almost get to know everyone on campus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadzcookie

KonFusion wrote: »
    Welcome!

IT student here so I can't comment on your course. Though those that I know currently doing it seem to hold it in high regard.

Social life in ITB will depend entirely upon you. Sure it's up to the student union to plan the events, and with an entirely new SU this year it's unknown what this year will be with regards that. However it'll be as much as you make it.

My suggestion is join a club or society (or set one up). The clubs & socs have a lot of their own socials and it's a great way to make friends. Also, chat to everyone and make as many friends as possible. ITB is small enough that there's a great sense of community. You can almost get to know everyone on campus :D

Thanking you :o what year are you in?

2nd...err....1st...err....I'll know on Friday :o ha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nadzcookie

KonFusion wrote: »
    2nd...err....1st...err....I'll know on Friday :o ha

Well good luck man:D.. (not callin ye a man if your not btw just a way of talkin :p):o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

nadzcookie wrote: »
    (not callin ye a man if your not btw

He Is ... Just :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Caffro

I'm in the same situation, gonna join a club and see what happens. Hope its good I love blanchardstown :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

yes i also got accepted on that course. seem's very interesting. I am returning to college as a mature student so dont really know what to expect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Well i will be applying for social community develoent course nxt year can anyone tell me what job prospects are like after and how hard is the course and social life out der in itb

danish pasterys this thread is 2 years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement