Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swimming lessons

Options
  • 23-08-2010 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I posted here a while back about one on one swimming lessons and got some feedback but it was for Breaffy Swimming Pool which is lovely but it is all the one depth, I would like to be able to try swmming obviously first in the shallow end but then progress to the deep. I can kinda swim but unfortunately not confident in the deep end which is really why I want to take lessons.

Would anyone know of anywhere that does one on one lessons other than Breaffy? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

Have found somewhere if any one else is interested - Claremorris Leisure Centre do them one on one for €30 per hour and the Instructor is in the pool with you.

Advertisement