Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hauppauge hd pvr

Options
  • 23-08-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I have wanted to get one of these for a while but haven because of the price.
    I bought the dazzle and absolutely despised it, issue after issue, if anyone is thinking about getting a dazzle AVOID AVOID AVOID.

I then got the easy cap which was just as bad.

With the money I spent on the dazzle and easy cap I could have nearly got the Hauppauge .

Question is:

For anyone that has it, do you recommend it?
    Is there anything better than it?
    what’s the best price. Im seeing average of 200 for it....

I would be using it t capture my 360 game play. snes and mega drive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭Wossack

Ive never had a problem with Hauppauge stuff - they just simply work. Though I'm only speaking from my experience with their internal tv/capture cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

Yeah the dazzle are a con.
    You see lots of people say its perfect for recording gameplay - failing to mention it can only record RGB.

its perfectly fine for ps2, gamecube or xbox. But not for this generation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

The cheapest you'll get it is from the official site, www.hauppauge.com €175 delivered

Check out the Game recording & Editing Forum, or this thread

Advertisement