Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster Loop

• 23-08-2010 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here doing the Leinster loop on Sept 19? Their website says the 120km is quite hilly. Compared to Wicklow how difficult are the hills?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭BGT

The 120km route is nothing as difficult as say, Sally or Wicklow gap. It is part of the route used for the Des Hanlon Memorial race, think they ride it 3 times in the race. Looks like highest point is 300 meters, according to map my ride. Heard S Roche plugging it on Today FM last night, sounds like he's going to actually ride some of it. Views from top are stunning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

I'm thinking of doing the 120k spin but I've only been cycling afew weeks now... what will the pace be like, very fast...? Am I crazy for attempting it...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 aspender

Fender76 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of doing the 120k spin but I've only been cycling afew weeks now... what will the pace be like, very fast...? Am I crazy for attempting it...?

Me too. I entered today. I've done 72km and about the same amount of climbing in a single spin so far and figure I've a few weeks to build up a bit more. Worst case you'll have some accompaniment from me at the back :-)

Usually a lead car is likely to try to keep things fairly much together, probably to Athy at least on this one. things will spread out then after that, and groups will form. Generally the adren. rush of being in a bunch will carry u along for a good while and then u find you will naturally end up in a group of similar standard, if that too much u ease off and get the next group. Foodstop is at about 70 kms, which is good as Carlow to Tullow and back to finish of 50 km is pretty flat and do-able. Friend of mine is doing it, doing 30 kms 3 nights a week and thinks he'll get there. Plenty of water, a few gels and a fair wind, u'll be ok!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

I signed up last week after doing the skyride hibernia and have done a few 100ks in the last year. Did you get an email confirmation? The payment area of the site says I am signed up but that's all I have.

Generally on these it seems that a group forms and it's worth draughting in with that and let the serious guys take the wind if you feel new to it. Noone will mind unlike some of the stories coming out of the skyride. Just enjoy it and don't be intimidated. Everyone gets a few nerves and there's always someone with a more expensive bike no matter how much you spend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Fender76

Great, I'm looking forward to it.... i'll probably be in the last bunch tho, so if you see me struggling.. give me a push... I'll be wearing a Saxo jacket riding a Felt..... does anyone know if you get sponsor cards like a marathon...?

ashleey wrote: »
    Did you get an email confirmation? The payment area of the site says I am signed up but that's all I have.

No email here.

aspender wrote: »
    No email here.

It was in my Gmail spam, so double check yours.

Yep, found it in the spam folder.

As an aside, here's the hilly bit in more detail:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/161151

I think NBCRI will be sending out sponsor card (optional). Hilly section is a challenge, but views and descent into Ballinabranna make it worthwhile. Milford on the Barrow is stunning too (Ireland's best kept secret). S Roche reckons he'll be riding (on Newstalk today too) so that'll be a bit of a thrill ( I remember no work done on last week of TDF in July 1987!).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

I wondering if the organisers are secretly hoping for a Down win on Sunday!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,069 ✭✭✭✭neris

I,ll be signing up for the 120 this evening then.

Guess if they were hoping to avoid a clash with the final, they got their way - thanks to some lousy umpiring decisions ( I'm over it, honest:rolleyes:). I heard they are guaranteeing that S Roche will be riding in all 3 routes, they've a chooper on call to move him around, so that everyone gets some time with him - tour stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jerby

Hi i have also signed up for the 120km loop on my little mountain bike. i did the 120 tour of Wexford recently and it took me 6.30 hrs. This one is a bit hillier so who knows. Hoping to get a good bike on the "Bike to Work Scheme" in the New Year, but until then, its about putting the miles in the legs. Enjoy the day. jerby Don't forget "the cream"

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MWalljobs

I've done around 90 of these tour events both here and abroad, this one, looking at the map and knowing the roads will have a lead out car till castlecomer when the climbing begins, it will break up then with the whippets gone up the hill, riding the ridge then till descent towards tinryland, good chance most will get back together at 70 km stop on wexford road and then it will be till Tullow (9km) of loosening the legs again and mad pace back home then, should be tailwind on that big road from Castledermot to Ballytore, speed will be in the 40km/h there. Fastest will be back between 1 and 1.30. oh yeah nice little pull about 3 km from the finish, Pat Leigh's hill . enjoy.

I've done around 90 of these tour events both here and abroad, this one, looking at the map and knowing the roads will have a lead out car till castlecomer when the climbing begins, it will break up then with the whippets gone up the hill, riding the ridge then till descent towards tinryland, good chance most will get back together at 70 km stop on wexford road and then it will be till Tullow (9km) of loosening the legs again and mad pace back home then, should be tailwind on that big road from Castledermot to Ballytore, speed will be in the 40km/h there. Fastest will be back between 1 and 1.30. oh yeah nice little pull about 3 km from the finish, Pat Leigh's hill . enjoy.

Has anybody signed up for this has any further communication about it by post or email, save for the registration email?

I've seen mention on here of Saturday and Sunday morning registration for instance, but I can't find anything official.

Registration is 4pm to 8pm on Saturday and from 8 am on Sunday.

I've signed up and got nothing more, but that's fairly normal. I would think it pretty unlikely that they would turn you away on Sunday. Just print your registration email and then any technical problems will be theirs and not yours. Fingers crossed on the weather as that last stretch up the Moone-Timolin bypass is a wind tunnel and as with all cycling it's aways in your face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 alext543

Hi,
    im doing the 57km.
    bye

reply if you want but you don`t have to!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 alext543

ashleey wrote: »
    I've signed up and got nothing more, but that's fairly normal. I would think it pretty unlikely that they would turn you away on Sunday. Just print your registration email and then any technical problems will be theirs and not yours. Fingers crossed on the weather as that last stretch up the Moone-Timolin bypass is a wind tunnel and as with all cycling it's aways in your face.

the weather is supposed to be alright for the start.

Guy in the booking section confirmed check in on Sat from 4 to 8 and from 8 on Sun morning. If a tail wind on the last bit, it'll be fairly fast, alright. Great surface from Castledermot to Crookstown and hardly any traffic now, with new motorway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭rat_race

I signed up today...I've been cycling on and off for three years, but just started doiing events. Looking forward to it! Slightly worrying when they say:
    This challenging route, taking in the counties of Kildare, Laois, Kilkenny and Carlow, is designed for experienced and fit cyclists. It includes 20 kms (approx) in the Killeshin

Hills to fully test the strength, perseverance and stamina of the riders.

It is an extremely scenic route, but covers quite hilly terrain and your training
    programme should reflect this.

...'challenging'...'experienced'...'fit'...'strength'...'preseverance'...'stamina'...and most humourous of all, 'training programme' :D

I've done 150km in a day a few times, but only with one or two killer hills! I'm sure it'll be grand though.

What's the food that they provide like? Should I bring anything besides a couple of bananas and water?

I did first 70km or so of the 120 today, strong headwind to Castlecomer, had no wheel to follow though, that will be easier on the day, a few longish drags on that and then turn left with a strong (north west) tailwind up the steep one, a bit up and down but in hindsight the first one is the worst, after that not bad at all. should do it with a 26 km/h average for the 120km.

Organisers say feedstop (T/Coffee/Water/Muffins/Bananas) in Carlow (looks like at about 70 km) and hot food at the end.

I'm going to use Diaorolyte mixed in my water to avoid cramps (those energy gels don't help that). Maybe a couple of power bars in your pocket for energy too. The rest will come from the feed stop. Concentrate on real food and not spaceman food as on the Etape Hibernia a lot of people were retching from the all that sugary zipvit stuff.

got an email this morning from them. nothing much they havent said before

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭billaustin

Looking forward to this though:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭Wingman2010

Can you register on the day on Sunday?

• Advertisement

Can you register on the day on Sunday?

Yes, Saturday 4-8pm and Sunday from 8am, but they say get there early. Goodie bags are only guaranteed to online registrations, which close at noon on Saturday.

wonder whats gona be in these goodies bags? Hope a load of energy bars and powders.

poxy weather for this. Not a bad course but food stop of muffins and bananas killed me after. Heard some one got attacked by a dog who ran out of a house and a few fallers aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

neris wrote: »
    poxy weather for this. Not a bad course but food stop of muffins and bananas killed me after. Heard some one got attacked by a dog who ran out of a house and a few fallers aswell

Ah come on, overall it was an excellent event, especially for a first effort - Well organised, well marshalled, plenty motorbikes, plenty hot food and showers at the end. And I rode for a few miles and had good craic with Stephen Roche, good guy and a real catch for the LL in getting him as their ambassador. The whole package was a good day IMHO. And 500+ starters on such a rank rotten day says a lot for all the riders.

Yes it chucked it down all day, hey ho, so what?? I'm kinda used to that. :(

Food stop? Endless hot coffee n tea which was soooo welcome, plenty of water and orange drinks, bananas, plenty muffins, I had one muffin and it was fine. No need to stuff the food in on a steady ride surely?

Afterwards - Hot showers, (bonus!) plenty hot pasta, plenty water, orange, tea 'n' coffee again.

Never saw a faller myself, although spoke to a guy afterwards who hit a patch of diesel or a white line on the double bridge near Carlow who had some road rash. Like the deadly devil dog, that can happen anywhere.

Goodie bag? Allen key set, recovery drink, discount leaflets. And a small jar of sudocreme.... :D Yep, first time I've seen that on a sportive!!!

Great ride on the way back with a trackie guy from Naas (he was as strong as!) - And the boardsie jersey sitting along from me after who was almost lickin the third plate of pasta clean.....Chapeaux, you could put it away bud!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Afterwards - Hot showers, (bonus!)

So thats were all the hot water went :D
    Done the 57k for the first time and really enjoyed it. Saw one of your lads with the boardsie jersey. It looked really great.

The event was well organised, plenty of drinks and food at the end. The pit stop in Naas was welcome especially for the blueberry muffins and bananas.

Well done to Joe Doolin and the rest of the organisers for a great day out.

Oh and I was delighted the rain held off until the second half ;)

• Advertisement

The organisation was outstanding. The staffers were so friendly and I hope they raised some good money for their cancer charity. The weather was atrocious and I should have left my new expensive bike at home. Came off at tullow and luckily the marshalls had the other lane of traffic stopped otherwise I would have been under a 5 series. Gashed knee will heal but I was gutted to see the price of a replacement dt Swiss skewer that I damaged. The scuffed SRAM levers are way too expensive to replace. Finished with a couple of great guys and overall surprisingly enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mahoo

woke up at 7. heard rain hammering off roof. turned off alarm, rolled over and went back to sleep.. woke at 8, felt a bit guilty, thought if i leave now i could prob catch up if i parked along the route, heard rain hammering off roof, rolled over and went back to sleep..
    seriously was annoyed i didnt get my arse out of bed. when i finally did get up i went for a cycle around wicklow and got soaked anyway. except i got soaked on my own which is never as much fun. good to hear it was a good event. thats another one on the calendar for next year... rain permitting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Did the 57k with my young lad and a friend. It was their first sportive and except for the weather it couldn't have been better.

From doing other events I was expecting sandwiches and cake at the food stop but the guys were delighted with coffee and muffins and in fairness it was plenty for a short spin. We even got a photo taken with the legend Roche :D

The pasta and bread rolls were a fantastic treat at the end.
    Overall a good value event, well organised and marshalled.
    Worth doing again.

Done the 57k for the first time and really enjoyed it. Saw one of your lads with the boardsie jersey. It looked really great.

May have been me or my son.
    I was wearing the new gear (black & pink) and he had the older boards.ie blue & orange design.
    I didn't notice any other boards gear but a lot of people were wearing rain jackets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭michael196

08:15 sunday morning looking out the window of a nearby house, a lot of rain and drizzle coming down, getting worse as the time crept on towards 08:30. Breakfast over, ready to roll. Into the car to transfer over to 'Larries'. A lot of mud generated as cars parked on the pitch. Preregistered and ready to go.

Stephen Roche said his words and off we went under a red balloon start, at 09:35 ish. Rain had lessesned off a little, however for the first time this year , riders getting used to wheel spray again.

Neutralised stage for 15-20 miles, meant a orderly departure with no group splits. Heading into rain and wind as we headed west towards athy. Up ahead a helicopter hovered low above the road with a camera man hanging out the side. Passing under the helicopter, the down draft coupled with the rain and existing wind, caused turmoil conditions as we passed under. that was certainly a first for most, to pass under a low flying helicopter.

Helicopter appeared again, but this time he hovered a lot higher ! Stephen Roche pulled over to transfer back to the start of the shorter routes.

Past Athy and passed another small village before the neutralised start dissolved, and the sportive began in earnest with a climb out of the village. First group were away, with a second group chasing followed by the main peleton.

Head on wind and rain continuing. The drag completed, Welcome To Laois signs, the speed increased and we headed towards Castlecomer with a fast road in towards Castlecomer to be massivly rudely interrupted by a sharp left, to start the Kileshin Hill climb. A real kill speed turn before facing a hill climb.

Looking up and around, no major mountains or hills were evident. Heading over the hills, some unexpected stewarded turns left and right brought us to the highest portions of the hill with the plains of carlow evident to our right, with sunshine rays evident over the carlow plains. Wind had come behind us at this stage. In the distance to the south, Mount leinster bordered the southern parts of the Carlow plains.

the long descent began to freeze dry the base layers on our arms , as damp and wet condtions prevailed.

The lower descent began to feel slippy on the road, and soon an accident up ahead on the right, on a bend. Diesel on the road the apparant culprit. Reporting the accident to a marshal at the next junction, my companion changed, and as we discussed the accident, we rounded the next left , and my companion hit the deck. Slick racing tyres with no grips and more diesel were blamed.

Continiung the descent into carlow, and through picturesque canal villages with boats moored up and weirs overflowing with flood water, the companions soon voiced their concern for the food stops. Carlow or Tullow, the location was confused, one stop or two ?

On to carlow, and by passing onto the tullow road , our pit stop was soon evident. Flynns of Carlow Nissan Dealers and cycle trex bike shop on one premisis. Hot tea, coffee, scones, muffins, sandwiches all welcome. Excess coats and jackets were discarded. Conditions damp but no more rain.

Onto tullow, mopping up the groups as we went, bypasiing tullow for castledermot, and straight foward back to 'Larries'.

Arriving back at ''larries'', the organisers ladies were out clapping and congratulating the endured route. Parked up and into the complex where the down /cork all ireland football final was up on a projector. Loads of food and space and helpers to provide hot food into the bellies.

Stephan Roche was present, making tapes and throwing shapes, and standing in all the pics. Waiting arund during the match Stephen remained in the complex , apparanlty awaiting the last rider to arrive, well after the end of the match. even as the hall tables were disassembling, Stephen remained on in the complex.

throughout the event , junction marshalling was excellent, directions were clear and signposted, the hot food and the pit stops had an abundance of food, support cars were passing , gardai and motor bike marshals were present in good numbers. Unbelievable that this was the first time this GAA club organisation ran such a cycle event. Very professional pollish on the event.

the goodie bag contained an allen key set, sudocream, a supermac discount voucher, a glanbia isotonic mix, cycling ireland flyer, and a Jerry Fish and the mudbug club CD !! ( thats a first !) , with a picture of a sumptous lady on the front in a swimming costume, with dame edna sunglasses, and a red and white strips on the swimming costume, massive red nails, and overlaying folds of arms, and a mans face, with be yourself as a subtitle.

200 participants in the 72 mile circuit, and a further 150 in the shorter trips,

I guess the highlights were the neutralised start keeping the field together was a welcome change, the helicopter and the camera man, the carlow scenery, the not too mad hills, the fast pace in places and the big welcome back to Larries, the quite roads, the rain as a motivator, the organisation overall was excellent, with a feeling that every perosn of the parish was involved, marshalling, signaling or making tea.

The marshals did not appear to know what to do on the accident being reported to them, and civil defence or ambulances were not evident.

The charity was the national brest cancer research institute.

definatly do it again.

• Advertisement

I rode this event in the lead group for the entire day and came in, in the lead group of 5 riders.

for - food, pretty much closed roads for our group, coffee as much as you could drink, fast route (31.1 km/h average), very good marshalling, Stephen got a nice pic with me (he liked it).

against- stupid unnecessary reckless overhead helicopter , 15 min delayed start, after the food stop it took the lead car and guards 30 min to realise we were gone and catch up with us nearly in Castledermot !,

overall one of the better events this year. And not bad at all for a first effort.
    Poxy weather though.

Our club had 3 fallers, including a broken collar bone. I saw 2 falls myself. conditions were very greasy alright.

Marc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Git101 wrote: »
    May have been me or my son.
    I was wearing the new gear (black & pink) and he had the older boards.ie blue & orange design.
    I didn't notice any other boards gear but a lot of people were wearing rain jackets.

Twas probably you I said Hi to if you were at the car parked near the club house. I'm normally up in the photography forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Great summary.

And Git101, you were 'the hoover' sitting next to me with the pasta.....

Glad it wasn't just me that enjoyed the LL. I listened to the CD on the way home, forgot about saying that was in the goodie bag in my earlier post. Also noticed on a poster that Crystal Swing are playing 'Larries' soon.... Think I won't make it myself.

MWalljobs wrote: »
    I rode this event in the lead group for the entire day and came in, in the lead group of 5 riders.

it took the lead car and guards 30 min to realise we were gone and catch up with us nearly in Castledermot !,

yeah this information was circulating I think in Flynns that the lead group took off without the gardai and lead cars being aware of the departure. !!

Great summary.

Also noticed on a poster that Crystal Swing are playing 'Larries' soon.... Think I won't make it myself.

yeah think I am washing my hair that night alright. The posters drawn by the school children says alot about the place, real community center.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

michael196 wrote: »
    08:15 sunday morning looking out the window of a nearby house, a lot of rain and drizzle coming down, getting worse as the time crept on towards 08:30. Breakfast over, ready to roll. Into the car to transfer over to 'Larries'. A lot of mud generated as cars parked on the pitch. Preregistered and ready to go.

Stephen Roche said his words and off we went under a red balloon start, at 09:35 ish. Rain had lessesned off a little, however for the first time this year , riders getting used to wheel spray again.

Neutralised stage for 15-20 miles, meant a orderly departure with no group splits. Heading into rain and wind as we headed west towards athy. Up ahead a helicopter hovered low above the road with a camera man hanging out the side. Passing under the helicopter, the down draft coupled with the rain and existing wind, caused turmoil conditions as we passed under. that was certainly a first for most, to pass under a low flying helicopter.

Helicopter appeared again, but this time he hovered a lot higher ! Stephen Roche pulled over to transfer back to the start of the shorter routes.

Past Athy and passed another small village before the neutralised start dissolved, and the sportive began in earnest with a climb out of the village. First group were away, with a second group chasing followed by the main peleton.

Head on wind and rain continuing. The drag completed, Welcome To Laois signs, the speed increased and we headed towards Castlecomer with a fast road in towards Castlecomer to be massivly rudely interrupted by a sharp left, to start the Kileshin Hill climb. A real kill speed turn before facing a hill climb.

Looking up and around, no major mountains or hills were evident. Heading over the hills, some unexpected stewarded turns left and right brought us to the highest portions of the hill with the plains of carlow evident to our right, with sunshine rays evident over the carlow plains. Wind had come behind us at this stage. In the distance to the south, Mount leinster bordered the southern parts of the Carlow plains.

the long descent began to freeze dry the base layers on our arms , as damp and wet condtions prevailed.

The lower descent began to feel slippy on the road, and soon an accident up ahead on the right, on a bend. Diesel on the road the apparant culprit. Reporting the accident to a marshal at the next junction, my companion changed, and as we discussed the accident, we rounded the next left , and my companion hit the deck. Slick racing tyres with no grips and more diesel were blamed.

Continiung the descent into carlow, and through picturesque canal villages with boats moored up and weirs overflowing with flood water, the companions soon voiced their concern for the food stops. Carlow or Tullow, the location was confused, one stop or two ?

On to carlow, and by passing onto the tullow road , our pit stop was soon evident. Flynns of Carlow Nissan Dealers and cycle trex bike shop on one premisis. Hot tea, coffee, scones, muffins, sandwiches all welcome. Excess coats and jackets were discarded. Conditions damp but no more rain.

Onto tullow, mopping up the groups as we went, bypasiing tullow for castledermot, and straight foward back to 'Larries'.

Arriving back at ''larries'', the organisers ladies were out clapping and congratulating the endured route. Parked up and into the complex where the down /cork all ireland football final was up on a projector. Loads of food and space and helpers to provide hot food into the bellies.

Stephan Roche was present, making tapes and throwing shapes, and standing in all the pics. Waiting arund during the match Stephen remained in the complex , apparanlty awaiting the last rider to arrive, well after the end of the match. even as the hall tables were disassembling, Stephen remained on in the complex.

throughout the event , junction marshalling was excellent, directions were clear and signposted, the hot food and the pit stops had an abundance of food, support cars were passing , gardai and motor bike marshals were present in good numbers. Unbelievable that this was the first time this GAA club organisation ran such a cycle event. Very professional pollish on the event.

the goodie bag contained an allen key set, sudocream, a supermac discount voucher, a glanbia isotonic mix, cycling ireland flyer, and a Jerry Fish and the mudbug club CD !! ( thats a first !) , with a picture of a sumptous lady on the front in a swimming costume, with dame edna sunglasses, and a red and white strips on the swimming costume, massive red nails, and overlaying folds of arms, and a mans face, with be yourself as a subtitle.

200 participants in the 72 mile circuit, and a further 150 in the shorter trips,

I guess the highlights were the neutralised start keeping the field together was a welcome change, the helicopter and the camera man, the carlow scenery, the not too mad hills, the fast pace in places and the big welcome back to Larries, the quite roads, the rain as a motivator, the organisation overall was excellent, with a feeling that every perosn of the parish was involved, marshalling, signaling or making tea.

The marshals did not appear to know what to do on the accident being reported to them, and civil defence or ambulances were not evident.

definatly do it again.

Yeah that was me that took a spill, was more worried about my hip, but now nursing a cast on the arm....fractured wrist! but in all nothing but good things to say about the event....met eirann's view of scattered showers on the other hand needs some clarification!

Was an excellent run event and the communication from the marshalls was well appreciated. Think everyone enjoyed it. Will do it again next year just be taking it easy at the food stop.

estariol wrote: »
    Yeah that was me that took a spill, was more worried about my hip, but now nursing a cast on the arm....fractured wrist! but in all nothing but good things to say about the event....met eirann's view of scattered showers on the other hand needs some clarification!

twas certinly wetter than anyone expected . Did some help come to you ? event car or anything ? You looked pretty shook as I passed, u were checking ur hip.

Twas probably you I said Hi to if you were at the car parked near the club house. I'm normally up in the photography forum :D

Yeah, that was me. You said that you didn't have your camera with you.
    And Git101, you were 'the hoover' sitting next to me with the pasta...

I only managed 1 plate of pasta but did damage to a few bread rolls :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭pprendeville

michael196 wrote: »

definatly do it again.

great report - are you a journalist. very vivid descriptions of the area ye cycled thru. love it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement