Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking Back

• 23-08-2010 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭

So do you have regrets of not studying and going to too many parties?
    Amazingly I can't help feeling that I worked too much and still managed to feck up my favourite subject but still got the course I wanted. Now I wish that I lived a far wilder life of debauchery during sixth year. :D Congratulations to those who got what they wanted. But for those who didn't the leaving cert isn't the end all as i've learnt recently so just enjoy life no matter what.;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

There was no way I could have done anymore studying. I could have done alot more in fifth year but I didn't. I am going to UCD with a course I am very interested in even though it is not my first choice and I am going to enjoy college for the next three years or so. No regrets about 6th year at all.

Advertisement