Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare

Options
  • 23-08-2010 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Maturnity leave is now up and I will have to try and get a job. Do not have the option of family being close by so will need to use childcare even though I am not sure how I can afford it.

Does anyone know anything about this, how much it will cost around Waterford - créches, people minding them at home etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

www.waterfordcitychildcare.com will give you a list of all the services in the city, both creches (of which there are subsidised schemes) and also chilminders.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

I just sent you a PM :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shawnahh

Are there any childcare jobs going in the Cork area?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try the Cork City forum. Best create a new topic rather than replying to old topics though.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement