Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grattan House Aparments?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Couldn't really figure where to appropriately post this thread but I am looking to let a couple weeks at this place and wanted to make sure it was legit.

They are located in/on Upper Salthill. Anyone been there? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 477 ✭✭brutes1

If they are the ones opposite the Warwick - is that still going?? - then have had extended family stay there some years ago while visiting Galway- fine holiday apartments good quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

yes, they are very reputable - they are the ones opposite the Warwick - I think the guy's name is Sean - very good standard - and in Lower Salthill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

They are quite nice. Stayed there when we first came to Galway and were looking for permanent accomodation. Wasn't happy with the state of the frying pan and the kettle. Mentioned it and they were exchanged within 10 minutes! The guy running the place gave us many helpful tips.

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 delotus

Many thanks to all for the very helpful information! I'm greatly looking forward to my stay next month!

Advertisement