Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quality jewellery box... where to get one?

Options
  • 23-08-2010 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

hey,

looking to pick up a nice jewellery box. The requirements are pretty much, good quality, lots of compartments, places to hang stuff like chains, bracelets, sturdy and also kinda personal you know, it should look like a quality jewellery box, any ideas where i can pick up such a thing?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from tLL to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭face2face

Have you considered looking in antique shops? You can find beautiful boxes, I have a very old french sewing box that I use as a jewellery box. I would much prefer something like that. If you are looking for a new one, maybe some of those shops that sell ornaments and picture frames etc. Can't think of the name of them, but there is one in the Ilac centre on the mall where O'Briens is and also a similar shop in the Omni in Santry. Good luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

M&S usually have lots of jewellery boxes around Xmas, mostly theyre quite expensive so im assuming theyre good quality. might be worth a look, im sure theyd have some year round, i only ever notice them at Xmas though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

www.njdean.co.uk
    Absolutely fantastic range of jewellery boxes and musical boxes on here, brilliant quality too!

Advertisement