Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken phone...want my pictures!

Options
  • 23-08-2010 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi,

I had a samsung jet but it fell in water and it totally broken, but does anybody have a way of getting my pictures and stuff off it as some werent backed up yet, and there not on a memory card!!!

I know it never connected to my laptop right, a problem samsung had with the phone, but is there any other way to do this???

If anybody can do it for me I will pay!!! :)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Phone going into water, and being on the phone itself rather than the memory card i cant see you getting these pics back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If you dry it out with the usual suggested means such place in rice in the hot press then there's every chance you might get them back with the pic usb connection.

A lot of water problems affect the screen and keyboard but leave the basic phone still working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kildare_Seller

The phone never connected to my pc in the first place, some thing wrong with samsung i presume!

I was abroad so i tried my bed to dry it out, even when i got home we dont have a hot press as we have our hot water tank in the garage, so there was nothing really i could do.

I was hoping someone knew of a place you could go to get them back! ah wel!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Some NSFW picture on it then?! :cool: Heehee...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Kildare_Seller

NSFW????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Advertisement