Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a lost relative- please help

Options
  • 23-08-2010 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am trying to find cousins of mine. Their names are Louise and Rachel Kearney/ Moore. Louise would be 27 and Rachel around 22/23. They grew up in Clondalkin but moved to Celbridge. Would love to get any information about them, that might help me find them, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

have you tried the usual facebook / bebo searches?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shellsmith

Yeah i have tried them both but not sure of what surname they go by now and there is hundreds of people for each name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. I'm a bit wary of these types of post as it could be anyone (& remember - this is the internet) looking to find the people concerned.

What I'd suggest is that if anyone knows the girls in question that they direct them towards this thread & they can then decide themselves if they wish to contact the OP via PM.

HB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement