Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dunno what to do

• 23-08-2010 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

i got offered business computing which is a level 8 at dit and i also got offered business mangement at dit which is level 6. I really dont know which one i wanna do, i would like to do 4 years but im unsure about the business computing course :(

First can someone tell me whats the difference between level 6/7/8
    and if i do the level 6 (which is 2 years) would i be able to continue on and get a degree out of it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

You can usually continue on from a lower level course,
    although business computing and business management are hugely different, check the prospectus or online for descriptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

thanks, im trying to find out what Business computing is like because i think i might choose that. When i looked the level 6 didn't really have many carrer options, none at all i dont think whereas the Business computing had a few that looked interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

ya do Business computing because you will get more out of it
    i am doing bis in cit which is basicly the same the thing and looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

ok so if i accept that one will my other one cancel lol?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

loike wrote: »
    ok so if i accept that one will my other one cancel lol?
    Yes

• Advertisement
Advertisement