Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year Pats!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭HOBO123

does anyone know what day orientation is? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BrenosBolts91

When do those on the waiting lists find out if the have received campus acc?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭HOBO123

i think someone said you find out monday

HOBO123 wrote: »
    i think someone said you find out monday
    Oh Lord this is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

im 7th on the boys waiting list....dont think my chances are good :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭patmustard2

Did any1 on the waiting list for campus find out if they got it r not?

im 7th on the boys waiting list....dont think my chances are good :'(
    I'm 11th. Id say theres a good chance.

And no I didnt hear anything. I rang the college and left a msg this morning.

I'm 11th. Id say theres a good chance.

And no I didnt hear anything. I rang the college and left a msg this morning.

i suppose we'll get an e-mail r sumtin if we get campus........i hate dis waiting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Finally got my registration pack in this morning and really didn't think that there would be so much forms to fill out haha

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer92

U got your registration pack for starting in pats??? im sick of waiting for mine..it better come today :p

• Advertisement

Yeah it came at about 10 this morning......Was suprised when i saw it because i thought it would never come haha. I'm sure they were all posted on Friday so they should be arriving today or tomorrow

Okay great :) we didnt get no post yet so might be tomorrow that il be getting mine by the looks of it :rolleyes: & theres lots of forms is there? you doing the b ed or the ba??

I'm doing the b.ed and there's just like a health form, a registration form, the fee form,the academic form and a few other things. I think some of it can be done online though....I have to really read through them haha. What course are you doing?

Just got mine :) am im doing the ba & not a clue what subjects im going to pick & have to have the form sent in before we start :rolleyes:

I know i'm the same. I have to pick the subjects but don't know whether to pick Irish or English haha.

Yha i really really REALLY dont want to do irish, its been torture the last 5 years in school but everyone keeps telling me to pick it because it'l look good for getting into the postgrad in b ed after the 3 years because thats what i want to do so im seriously confused now because i know i'l probably hate it :( do uno anyone who's done it in pats before by any chance & is it hard? :rolleyes:

No sorry i don't know anybody who did it. And yeah i'm in the exact same boat. I'm thinking of doing Irish as one of my main academic subjects because i'm hoping it will make my Irish a lot better but I don't have a clue about what it involves or anything.

dreamer92 wrote: »
    Yha i really really REALLY dont want to do irish, its been torture the last 5 years in school but everyone keeps telling me to pick it because it'l look good for getting into the postgrad in b ed after the 3 years because thats what i want to do so im seriously confused now because i know i'l probably hate it :( do uno anyone who's done it in pats before by any chance & is it hard? :rolleyes:
    Do the subjects you want to do,not what other say is best for this and good for that. You dont want to end up repeating Irish next summer!

Yes but then if i dont get into the postgrad for not doing it id regret it terribly :( id just love to hear from someone who done irish in the ba bafore and could tell me about it & is it hard or wats the story? any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Hey, did anyone from the waiting list get campus!??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

is anyone else who got campus in Bangor? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ld7191

is anyone else who got campus in Bangor? :cool:

hey! i got campus and im in bangor too:cool:. are you doing B.ed or ba?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

Hey, did anyone from the waiting list get campus!??

me! :)

ld7191 wrote: »
    hey! i got campus and im in bangor too:cool:. are you doing B.ed or ba?

BEd.. and yourself? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

dreamer92 wrote: »
    Yes but then if i dont get into the postgrad for not doing it id regret it terribly :( id just love to hear from someone who done irish in the ba bafore and could tell me about it & is it hard or wats the story? any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

I heard that its better to have an interest in Irish, otherwise you will find it boring. Someone said in another thread that they took History over Irish because History was enjoyable through out, whereas as with the Irish there was one or two modules that they didn't enjoy. Someone else described it as 'monotonous and difficult'. But to be honest its the same with any subject. You should do the ones you enjoy rather than the ones you think you should do. It will look better to get high marks in subjects that you like rather than getting lower marks in a subject that you did because 'it looks good'.

me! :)
    I got campus aswell:):) had a look around da college 2day, seems alrite!

I got campus aswell:):) had a look around da college 2day, seems alrite!

what house are you in?

what house are you in?
    Dunno yet, i only got da call 2day saying i got campus so id say they'll send me out da info an stuff n da post!

Dunno yet, i only got da call 2day saying i got campus so id say they'll send me out da info an stuff n da post!
    What spot on the waiting list were you ?

• Advertisement

Hey just wondering does anybody else have to go in on the 9th and 10th because of the HEAR programme because i haven't got a clue where we have to meet up

Advertisement