Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Kershaw makes a comeback.

• 23-08-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

Some good news about Andy:
    Andy Kershaw is making his return to Radio 3 this autumn with a major new world music series that ties in with BBC1 show Human Planet. After more than two years off the airwaves, following well-documented personal problems, in Music Planet Kershaw will take listeners on a journey around the world in what Radio 3 calls its "most significant and ambitious world music project ever".
    I'm glad for him. A rare talent.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

A very over-looked presenter , i'd nearly put him on a par with JP...
    It'll be nice to hear him again..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Lenny Lovett

Sids Not wrote: »
    A very over-looked presenter , i'd nearly put him on a par with JP...
    It'll be nice to hear him again..
    Absolutely. Well, JP (John Peel) was his mentor. I met them both for the first time at the Isle of Man TT races a couple of years before JP's death. Great, innovative DJs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Absolutely. Well, JP (John Peel) was his mentor. I met them both for the first time at the Isle of Man TT races a couple of years before JP's death. Great, innovative DJs.

Saw Andy a good few years back at the Classic bike show in Stafford with none other than JJB from the Stranglers...i nearly passed out with excitment....:o

Advertisement