Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 Slim - Halo Reach Edition

• 23-08-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I just had a quick question about this new bundle offer with game... Anyways I am looking to get my tax back so won't have the money till maybe 2-3 weeks after it is released... Do you think they would keep it for me till I get the money? If I pay like 50euro now or whatever... Also does anyone know what you have to pay when you pre book it?... And do you think it will be sold out on launch or should I just wait till I get the money for it..

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

One of them will surely hold it for you if you explain your situation.
    Probably needs a €20 deposit.

Just pre-book it anyway, although I'd say while they'll sell out they'll get plenty of re-stocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Its hard to call cause it depends on the demand. Your best bet is to call them up and ask them straight out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah I may call into them in a few days and explain my situation.. Hopefully they won't sell out fast..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Only place you can get it is in Game in Ilac, I THINK. You put down a €20 deposit. No idea if they'll hold it, but they said they aren't re-ordering them in. They're only getting whatever is pre-ordered I think

Advertisement