Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Arts -English

• 23-08-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys, i have a worrying question..

I applied for Arts in UCD and got accepted for it. I knew for certain that I wanted to study English, but I wasn't sure about the subjects I wanted to do with it, so I didnt take up the chance to choose my subjects before starting when putting in the course code.

I've just seen now on the UCD website that 86% of people that applied to the Arts course preselected their subjects.

And now I'm panicking..

Is there a chance English could already be full? Could I not be accepted into the English class? At this stage, I really don't mind what I study with English, once I can get English!! :(

Would anyone be able to help me with reference to how big the classes are, general interest in the English classes and if you guys think I'll be able to get into them?

Thanks in advance everyone :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I have no idea I'm afraid.. your best bet would probably be posting in the UCD forum to see what the scéal is? I guess you could also ring UCD, afaik it's on a first-come first-served basis so you can make sure to get in there early.

Advertisement