Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centra pizzas

Options
  • 23-08-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

I had one of these today (couldn't be bothered cooking) from my local centra & i presumed it would be low quality swill.
    Actually it was very nice. Nothing like a high quality gourmet pizza or anything but very tasty. Tasted a bit like an apache pizza to me! Good value for money IMO. 5euro for a 9 inch serving is pretty decent. Only takes a few minutes as well.

Anyone try them?

Im referring to the pizzas they cook for you fresh, not the pre-made ones in the chilled cabinets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 miseian

i absolutely agree! was really suprised by the pizzas. you get a couple toppings too which is nice. tried the ones from londis as well but didn't like those at all.

Advertisement