Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Beatles Rock Band Multi-Player Achievements

• 23-08-2010 11:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, looking for a Bassist, Drummer and Vocalist to play Beatles Rock Band for the multi-player achievements, ( 1 million points in one song, 8x band multiplier, 60 second long Beatlemania etc). I've tried simply looking for more in game and never get more than one other player. Would need to be on expert for most if not all the achievements.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hit me up on these, i'll do bass or vocals since I assume you are doing guitar , all 3 can be done in one song if I recall. Oh wait there's a ringo bit on Sgt Peppers, I won't sing that, for some reason that douche always screws me up :D

If the skill level is there we can try for gold stars too if you need them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Sounds good, the only Guitar Gold stars achievement I need now is:

Things That Money Just Can't Buy:

Song List:

Back in the USSR

Can't buy me love

Get Back

Helter Skelter.

I only need Back in the USSR and Helter Skelter out of those I think....

All sounds good to me though, I'm guessing we'll need more than just the 2 of us? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Song List:

Back in the USSR

Can't buy me love

Get Back

Helter Skelter.

All sounds good to me though, I'm guessing we'll need more than just the 2 of us? :)
    hey just got the beatles rockband and havenyt got around to playing it yet i was reasonable at gh early days etc but if you need bodies hit me up ill be glad to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Song List:

Back in the USSR

Can't buy me love

Get Back

Helter Skelter.

Ah helter skelter is bitch , I missed it solo by less than 1k on guitar, but doable with 2, thing I hate about the beatles is the overdrive paths need to be 100% exact, no room for error with it.

Also need I feel fine and I me Mine i think.

Must have done I feel fine 100 times solo even 100% it and still no gold :S

Yeah the gold star requirements are heavily criticised in TBRB, being 1 achievement and 2 songs off having all the gold star ones done is quite frustrating. I have been forced to play solo for all the gold stars I've done so far, I was also 1 note off 100% in I saw her standing there on bass, the tempo in that song would put you off ever playing it again after getting 99%.....
    If me you and Ray play we only need one more, none of my friends on Live play or even like the Beatles besides you Calex:P Any of your friends like it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Count me in! I'm pretty good on guitar/bass. OK on drums and mediocre (at best) on vocals. All expert. Only the following achievements left to get.

Like a Million Suns
    Score 1,000,000 points in a single song.

I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS!
    Score 100% notes hit on Helter Skelter playing Expert Drums.

Things That Money Just Can't Buy
    Earn Expert gold stars on the 4 songs displayed on the Achievements screen.

She Still Sings It with the Band
    Get all possible Double Fab ratings for every song with 2 vocal parts.

All the Children Sing
    Get all possible Triple Fab ratings for every song with 3 vocal parts.

Teachers Who Taught Me WERE Cool
    Complete all the Beatle Beats.

Pick a Moon Dog
    Play Dig A Pony on Expert Guitar, playing all hammer-ons and pull-offs without strumming.

What annoys me is that certain songs simply can't be gold-starred. A few on bass for certain!

Well that's 4 of us who can do expert on the different instruments, I suck at Drums and wouldn't even attempt vocals, so I'm happy to stay on Guitar, anyone who wants to play just post your Gamer Tag and I'll add you and try to get all of us on at once for the achievements.

Advertisement