Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible final Ultimate BB line up

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Quoted from DS forum
    This is the list doing the rounds currently on fleet steet. Don't be surprised if you see it in tomorrow or Monday's papers.

Housemates

Craig Phillips (BB1)
    Brain Dowling (BB2)
    Alison Hammond (BB3)
    Michelle Bass (BB5)
    Nikki Graham (BB7)
    Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace (BB7)
    Brian Belo (BB8)
    Charley Uchea (BB8)
    Mikey Hughes (BB9)
    Siavash (BB10)
    BB 11 Winner

Celebs

Chantelle Houghton
    Preston
    John McCririck
    Dane Bowers

BB4 and surprisingly BB6 get no represention.

Also several HM's both normal and celeb will visit during guest stays and house tasks. Some expected are Coolio, Nadia and Brigitte Nielsen...

If that's the line up, I doubt i'll be watching :rolleyes: Would've liked to have seen Rex/Marcus/Anyone BUT John McCririck :mad:
    Tbh I can't see any of the current housemates (apart from Mario) wanting to stay for UBB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

John McCririck makes excellent television imo. Anyone but F**king Nikki more like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

If they are serious about putting in the best HMs, they need to have the people who can stir it up. People like Rex, Marcus, Charley and so on.

Advertisement