Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead singer and or guitarist wanted in Dublin

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

We are a new metal/metalcore located in lucan that consists of a guitarist, bassist and drummer who are interested in a lead singer and or guitarist. Our ages range from 17 to 20 and we are looking to write our own material aswell as some covers.
    The singer preferably be able to scream aswell as sing.

Our influences include: Bullet for my Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Children of Bodom, Metallica, Pantera, Bring me the horizon, Disturbed, The Defilled.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eoin550

your band sounds right up my alley i play the same stuff and i live in trim so im not too far away, lemme know if you are intrested, im a lead guitarist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 R_elly

If eoin550 doesnt work out or whatever, gimme a shout, seems like my kinda stuff too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 S_B_F

BUMP

Advertisement