Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU basketball on Fridays is cancelled.

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

We have been booking the hall on fridays 7pm one week at a time over the summer. Unfortunately 2 teams have booked up the hall from 6-8pm and 8-10pm for the season. So our Fridays session is cancelled.
    I'm not sure what other days/times are available in the hall, if there are some available on a week-by-week basis it'll probably be something like a weekday evening or saturday afternoon. I'll try to find out over the next little while.

If DCU is a good location for you and you can commit to being there as often as possible, please post your preferred day and time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

DCU is perfect for me. Any day suits at the moment, but that will change come October when college starts up again - which days suit of course I can't confirm until the timetable is released!

And thanks to those of you who looked after the booking and organising of this over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Wednesday or Thursday evening (7/8 o'clock)... could not commit to being there every week but would be able to go once or twice a month - so stick me on the reserve list! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

that's pity Friday was a good time slot.

here are the times & days that will suite myself & Mikey

tue 7-8
    wed 7-8
    thur 7-8

Saturdays any time would be OK, but might not be able to go every Saturday

I can commit starting - any day after the 10th September.
    I can also pay a few euro extra up front to cover the cost if that's any use?

Bump

bump again

• Advertisement
Advertisement