Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

deal of the week

• 24-08-2010 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

are xbl not doing a deal of the week recently havent seen much for a few weeks last thing i seen last week was dragon age add ons on special..

confused as i want shadow complex and castle crashers for 800 each;)

not the 1200 lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

BOOM click this and you will see the up coming schedule of the deal of the week on Major Nelsons blog!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

BOOM click this and you will see the up coming schedule of the deal of the week on Major Nelsons blog!
    why thank you kind sir!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

/ stashes 400 points for Dead Rising Case Zero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

are xbl not doing a deal of the week recently havent seen much for a few weeks last thing i seen last week was dragon age add ons on special..

confused as i want shadow complex and castle crashers for 800 each;)

not the 1200 lol
    You've mentioned not wanting to spend 1200 points on an XBLA game before but to reiterate what I said, especially in the context of these games, just go and get them, NOW. They're completely worth the money and are utterly brilliant games.

I should also point out that Shadow Complex was a DOTA last December so you'll probably be waiting awhile for it to come up in the sale again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

why thank you kind sir!!

No prob I was in the same boat as you until I found that blog. I'll do you another favor...go and buy Castle Crashers now its a fantastic game:)

Also deals of the week don't tend to repeat so grab it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thanks guys dont really have issues with 1200 points now tbh recently purchased earthworm jim hd - very good. braid absolutely class imo. limbo - one of the weirdest but wondeful games i have played. lara croft - i recommend this 100 percent its very good honestly. gonna get shadow complex and castle crashers tonight and then buy some more points ;) im addicted to xblgames:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Would recommend these guys for cheap points: http://electronicfirst.com/ or https://www.gamepointsnow.com/microsoft-points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

800 points for Scott Pilgrim is deadly, i probably wouldnt buy it at 1200. only game Ive ever bought at 1200 was Trials HD so i have a big problem paying full whack lol!

/also stacks 400 points for Case Zero. The fact that XP points carry over is awesome, should make the main game a bit more enjoyable from the start, Dead Rising was impossible at times with a low level Xp character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    800 points for Scott Pilgrim is deadly, i probably wouldnt buy it at 1200. only game Ive ever bought at 1200 was Trials HD so i have a big problem paying full whack lol!

/also stacks 400 points for Case Zero. The fact that XP points carry over is awesome, should make the main game a bit more enjoyable from the start, Dead Rising was impossible at times with a low level Xp character.
    Haha, I'm buying the exact same two! :D Scott Pilgrim looks great, and Case Zero is out soon! Gonna pick up a 1200 points card today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

didnt buy scott pilgrim after all, its fairly tough, long and kinda boring?

still cant wait for case zero, instant-buy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

I've had 800 points on my account for about a month now.... I'm waiting for Trials HD to go on offer, but i think i recently missed an offer for the game :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

thorbarry wrote: »
    I've had 800 points on my account for about a month now.... I'm waiting for Trials HD to go on offer, but i think i recently missed an offer for the game :(
    Yep, last years Summer of Arcade games were the Deal of the week in the middle of June so you've definitely missed it for awhile. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

thorbarry wrote: »

Trails was DotW 3 times since it came out. No other XBLA game has ever gotten that.

Advertisement