Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

scooter spin

• 24-08-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey, just want to know if anyone that who has a scooter wants to meet up and go spining around and dat in te cork city area, be cool to get a few scooters and mopeds and hang out and chat and dat and mabey start a club. if intrested anyway like give me a message and ill get bk to you.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Just watch out for these guys!

Busy-Bee-rockers.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 blackprince

haha will do man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Best of luck with the ride out.

I'm in the process of getting rid of my Vespa PX200.. But my love for scooters will never die.

There are a few scooterists using boards from the south, if you have patience you might get something going.

hiya Makikomi, thanks for the comment, be cool to start small ride outs around the place.
    are you selling the vespa ya?, that would be sold very fast, there a great bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

hey, just want to know if anyone that who has a scooter wants to meet up and go spining around and dat in te cork city area, be cool to get a few scooters and mopeds and hang out and chat and dat and mabey start a club. if intrested anyway like give me a message and ill get bk to you.

cheers

There is a scooter club in cork,I can put you in touch with one of them if you want

Edit: There is also a club that covers all of the Southern Counties

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Best of luck with the ride out.

I'm in the process of getting rid of my Vespa PX200.. But my love for scooters will never die.

There are a few scooterists using boards from the south, if you have patience you might get something going.

Is it up for sale ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

KTRIC wrote: »
    Is it up for sale ?

Yup, there's a viewing this evening.. Tbh, it kills me to get rid of it.

There is a scooter club in cork,I can put you in touch with one of them if you want

Edit: There is also a club that covers all of the Southern Counties

hey bigbenroeth that would be great if you could, thanks a lot

Advertisement