Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tourism (Honours) in Cork IT.

Options
  • 24-08-2010 5:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey there, I have accepted this course in CIT for the coming year and was wondering if anyone has experience with the course or even the college itself? Anything good or bad to say about either and anything else you might like to add!
    Anything at all would be most helpful!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 chanlizard

Hey I'm doing a masters out there myself this year.
    I really like the place, very friendly and helpful lectures and there was never a problem if you needed an extension. My main advice to you would be to remember that there are continuous assessments throughout the year so after about 4-5 weeks you could have a test that is worth about 25% of a module. When you get started this will freak you out because you won’t get fully into the classes till about the 3rd week because of the constant changes to the timetable and because of freshers week.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Thanks very much! I'll keep all of that in mind!

Advertisement