Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advanced settings Zytel Modem perlico

• 24-08-2010 8:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Friend has a Zyxel 660hw-t1 v2 and trying to configure it for xbox live but when I type in the routers address (192.168.1.1) I get a status page with ip address subnet mask and a few other things. The only thing that is clickable is a help tab. But I cant access the advanced settings(theres no tab for it) to open up Nat or port forwarding.Chances are I'm doing something wrong but would like to know does perlico branded router's come crippled. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

When prompted for the login password you must physically type the 1234 instead of letting your browser fill the password field automatically or you don't get full access.

Advertisement