Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REPEAT QUESTION

Options
  • 24-08-2010 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    Ok well i failed Acc at summer so have to sit it now on thurs, but because i failed acc my qca is below 2 so i have to repeat two others to bring it up. in one of these the highest that i can get is a d2 because i failed the mid term. if i get a d2 in my marketing is this counted at all? because i thought you had to get a c3 and anything under that is not accounted for
    ? could someone please tell me if this d2 will count?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭bobo the clown

imfreein09 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Ok well i failed Acc at summer so have to sit it now on thurs, but because i failed acc my qca is below 2 so i have to repeat two others to bring it up. in one of these the highest that i can get is a d2 because i failed the mid term. if i get a d2 in my marketing is this counted at all? because i thought you had to get a c3 and anything under that is not accounted for
    ? could someone please tell me if this d2 will count?
    As far as I'm aware a D2 is giving a value of 1.2 to calculate QCA

Advertisement