Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Birthday Present Idea?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Am attending 21st birthday party for a daughter of a friend. Have no idea what to give her or how much to spend!!! The birthday girl lives in Dublin and is in college, but not sure what she is into. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

A nice make up set would be great if she's in college and possibly doesn't have the money to spend.

You can get nice pallettes by Benefit, or maybe something like this? It's great to be introduced to things with minis.

If you go into Debehams or Brown Thomas to the make up counters you could pick up something nice. Have a budget in mind though and stick to it or they'll start selling you all sorts! I'd say €50 would get a lovely gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭niceoneted

€50 is a lot of money for a 21st. I would stick with 20/25 at the most.
    To be honest if you are close to the parents its as company for them that you are probably invited.
    Th minimum no of prize bonds is €25, so this might be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

If shes in college shes probably broke and would like the money or a voucher.
    A voucher that can be used anywhere in a shopping centre, e.g. a dundrum SC voucher is always good :)

I got a lot of cards with 21euro in them for my 21st, i think thats more than enough to spend/give unless youre particularly close to the birthday girl.

Advertisement