Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PD Styling (Pierce Durand) - Cork Road Waterford

• 24-08-2010 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if PD (Pierce Durand) styling are still trading in Waterford city on the Cork road? He did some work on a car for me a few years ago and I was very happy with it. I can't seem to find any contact details for him now though.

If anyone has a number for him that would be great,

Cheers

Gav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭kingbrumak

Any help appreciated with this at all. Even if anyone is traveling on the Cork road and sees a sign for the business or something.

Anyone shed any light on this? Is Pierce Durand (PD) Styling still in business?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

His contact details back in 2003 were: PD Styling Waterford - 087-2503875

I tried to ring that number but it's out of service.

I thought I heard something about him recently but I can't post it on boards as I could be mistaken and it would be libelous

Anyway the contact details above were obtained via google.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan Nangle

I believe he is located beside HB Motorcyles, behind the Citroen dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 paddler1974

Hi he is indeed still trading as said he is based on cork rd beside honda centre, 051 377666 is larry guinan tyres no. which is also down there, he will have pierce or his brother larry's no.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your replies. I was starting to think I'd never get in contact with him! All answers very much appreciated

Gav

Advertisement