Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MTV Martial Law Warnings

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

gizmo wrote: »
    Except none of that has anything to do with the topic at hand? You claimed that due to this "global political awakening" foreign police forces are going to be used to subdue the local populace. In the context of this thread that means the US (due to the MTV ad) and here in Ireland (due to the Indo piece). All I am saying is that this is not going to happen. Not one iota.

That's exactly what the Bush administration said with the alert system, they claim they just want to make people more "aware" and more "alert" when in actual fact all they're doing is making people more afraid.

If you want to make people more ware then try and concentrate on the facts. For instance, FEMA, the big bad government agency which is whispered about like it's going to bring about the end of the world, has been in existence for 31 years. That's 31 years without harming the US population. Quite the contrary in fact, as they've provided aid at several natural disasters across the US.

Call me a sheeple or whatever term you have for people who don't buy into this bull****, I really don't care. The fact of the matter is when people like Alex Jones are on their deathbed, still shouting about the government being out to get them, the rest of us will be continuing on with our lives and not constantly looking over our shoulders for some imaginary boogieman who is out to get them.

I said "Sleeple", it's my own word I made up especially, you like it ? . I think it's less insulting than "sheeple".

Anyway, you enjoy your reality.

I'll continue trying to make the sleeple awake and aware, and you continue telling them to go back to sleep.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Anyway Lets quit the Stupid bickering and get back OT

the Hollocaust Happened to People like US

thats the message these videos tell us.

really, people like me, No, the Hollocaust happend to People who were not like US.

thats how they got away with it.

Anoyne want to discuss the actual OP, or would ye all prefer to bicker like 12 year old schoolgirls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Di0gene's banned for a week. TalkieWalkie, Alastair and Digme infracted. And most of the nonsese posts deleted.

Advertisement