Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009/2010 results online ?

• 24-08-2010 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi lads, Can't seem to get my 2009/2010 results on the exam website. Only my first years results.

It says on the website that the exam results are up on the website so I dont understand why I cant access them.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

A great many people had problems with the online exam facility. Best bet is to ring up. My results are still not up...I had to go into the college to get them to mail them to me because I couldn't get them over the phone :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

that's weird mine seems to be ok, they usually mail them out anyways, but the letter always arrives a few weeks after the online release :(

Advertisement