Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valet by the square in Port

Options
  • 24-08-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone used the valet near the square in Port and if you've found them good. I have only seen the signs but havent gone in to have a look.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 jakestevens

Had the car valeted there three times, top job and a good price. Would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭puremule

They do a top notch job. Cant recommend highly enough

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Is this the place beside the garden centre (as I like to call it) and if so, how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

good to hear the feed back. The one i was wondering about was the one next to the "garden centre" at the back of the square garage. What kind of prices have they?

Had the car valeted there three times, top job and a good price. Would recommend them.

What's a good price?

• Advertisement

Roaster wrote: »
    What's a good price?

I'll try pop in there this weekend and get a list of proces off them!

budhabob wrote: »
    I'll try pop in there this weekend and get a list of proces off them!

Hey Budhabob, did you manage to call in?

Roaster wrote: »
    Hey Budhabob, did you manage to call in?

Hey Roaster, unfortunately i didnt get a chance to pop in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

Would also be interested in seeing prices to get an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Brett Hull

Theres a brilliant one up on the Canal Road as well , just in beyond Sofa Warehouse , they do top class work up there and have a car wash as well.

• Advertisement

Brett Hull wrote: »
    Theres a brilliant one up on the Canal Road as well , just in beyond Sofa Warehouse , they do top class work up there and have a car wash as well.

PRICES?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Brett Hull

A Full Valet is €100 but they are offering discounts to people who call in and make a booking, a friend of mine got hers done up there and it was like new. Well worth a visit to them , am going to bring my car to them this weekend to see what they can do.

A Full Valet is €100 but they are offering discounts to people who call in and make a booking, a friend of mine got hers done up there and it was like new. Well worth a visit to them , am going to bring my car to them this weekend to see what they can do.
    Pretty good price alright!might be checking it out!cheers for that!

popped in here today to get price list!pretty impressive operation there!100yoyo for a full valet!loads of other cheaper options!

Advertisement