Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice?

• 24-08-2010 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

I ****ed up my Cao. Just wondering if I can do psycology in dbs for a year and then transfer to a science course or would I be better off taking a year out and reapplying through the cao next year

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Take the year out and work. You'll have a good laugh and and you'll make plenty of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

If I were you Id call the college admissions and see what they can advise you on with regard to transferring into science after a year. Every college in different with that and it depends on how much the course content match up. I would imagine though that if you were to transfer after a year in psychology that ud have to start from year 1 again with science... which would mean you would have to pay fees, which you may or may not want to do. So take your time with what you decide.
    Are you sure you dont want to do psychology? Its a good course and you didnt have it as number one for nothing.
    Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 trisha e

Ist time posting but have been lurking got some great advice thanks
    Got 285 pts , just enough for a level 7 in IADT am happy enough to do this as it's business related which I wanted in DIT but points went up a lot
    Just wondering if after the 3 years would I be eligble to go to UCD to do commerce and amybe get an exemption for the first year or two
    failed Irish in LC
    many thanks

Advertisement