Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Able To Jtag A Console ?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭

I wanna get mine done but the effort of getting it sent to england :L Anyone do it in ireland ?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ASOT wrote: »
    I wanna get mine done but the effort of getting it sent to england :L Anyone do it in ireland ?

Cheers

Please use the modding services sticky thread, to find & pm someone in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Will do now just seen it as i posted my bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

ASOT wrote: »
    Will do now just seen it as i posted my bad

No probs, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Turns out the OP isn't JTAGable too :(

Yeah sad times :(

might just buy one or see of anyone would swap a banned one for my normal 360 , doubt anyone will but its worth a try eh ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

I sold one on adverts a while back with the right kernel for 70, so keep an eye out and you might get one.

YEah i think i might just start to ask people about their dashboard details :L , how doe the xboxs still have that kernal though ? did the new dashboard update not take away the exploit ? if so it would be best to look for an xbox that hasnt been used on live yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Xbox not been used on Live since before August 2009 and has not played any game released since then which would have the update on the game disc and install it.

That's why they're getting hard to come by

Yah no worries , think my cuzin has one but its RROD , il have to fix it and i should be sorted :)

Will mostl likely get on to you mate to have ya do it for me :)

Advertisement