Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday pub function rooms in city centre

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm organising a 30th bday party for a mate and we're looking into booking a function room somewhere in the city centre. Something along the lines of the function room in the Boardwalk (that's booked out for the given date). It'll be a mix of age groups - some 19/20 year olds, right up to his parents, who'd be of an older vintage!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

Upstairs at Counihans

loads of space, bar, late licence

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

jacko1 wrote: »
    Upstairs at Counihans

Thanks jacko1, I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Was at one last year in upstairs Soho which was pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

jacko1 wrote: »
    Upstairs at Counihans

Counihans upstairs is a nice spot alright, another place is upstairs in The Ovens, perhaps it could be a bit small, depends on the size of the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

I think you can rent out penthouses in the Imperial & the Clarion that are meant to be cool.
    Upstairs in the Spailpin Fanach
    Upstairs in the Roundy
    Upstairs in the Sin E
    There is a middle room in the Old Oak

• Advertisement

Kazbah wrote: »
    I think you can rent out penthouses in the Imperial & the Clarion that are meant to be cool.

Clarion Penthouse is very :cool: as you say. Me, two blondes and some nice cigars would be quite happy in one for an evening or two.

Advertisement