Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Q&A - Robbed in the final much?

Options
  • 26-08-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭

Greetings my friends, some of you know me as the FIFA Messiah others know me as some arse that likes to talk a big game and deliver on it. So I went over to London to play the new FIFA 11. First off, I'd like to thank Dav for getting such a great prize. I'd like to thank Axxy and Moose for organising the competition.

So FIFA 11, where do I even start? Do I tell you how I reached the final with Juventus and lost 2-1 to Chelsea? It was on ps3 so it was hard to get used to the controls. I took the lead after 7 minutes then he scored 2 Stevie Gerrard type goals with Drogba. The 2nd coming in the 88th minute. I felt the pressure because most of the people watching expected me to win. I mean, who wouldn't?!

I won't be going into huge detail about the gameplay of FIFA 11. Rutter even told us the features that werent mentioned yet! Top bloke that Rutter is. The game seems a lot more fluent, the pace of the game is a little slower and sprinting doesn't seem to matter too much. It feels like you have more control of your players when on the ball. Getting perfect passing requires a bit of a technique. So yeah, ask as many questions as you like. I should have the answers for 98% of them. I'd type more but I need a quick nap.

Lots of love,
    Lamps

p.s Storybud is screwed for fifa 11!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement