Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How likely is it that places will become available in NUIG Arts in the second round?

• 24-08-2010 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭

There was a f*ck up with my CAO and now I have to wait for the second round offers. The guy at NUIG told me that he reckons I'm pretty much guaranteed a place given my points are way above what was needed. Do people drop out of Arts though? Like, they had to do the random selection on Arts this year because so many people applied. Do I have a good chance of getting on?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭dambarude

Arts NUIG has a big intake so I'd say you have a very good chance, like the man said. With the amount of people doing it (1000 according to Qualifax) there's bound to be somebody who decides not to take their place. And if you're points are way above the cut off you should be one of the first people offered a place in round 2.

Advertisement