Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate of attendance

Options
  • 24-08-2010 12:34pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know if they will post these out to you, or do you need to go to the student desk in person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Better to go to the student desk in person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Certificate of Attendance

A certificate or letter of attendance verifies years registered and in attendance at UCD. A letter of attendance will be issued at the Student Desk upon presentation of a valid student card. Alternatively, you can apply by email and we will post it to you. Common purposes include:

Visa Application (Garda National Immigration Bureau)
    Grant Application (County Council / BTEA etc)
    Bank Account Application (Verification of address)
    Jury Service Exemption

View Sample Certificate
    Download Application Form

Go to this part of the following link
    http://www.ucd.ie/registry/adminservices/studentdesk/services.html

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Cheers, just what I needed. Save me having to traipse out.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 rachc

I was surprised today when I received an email back from UCD after requesting one of these letters to tell me they wouldnt give me one until I payed at least half of my fees.

I requested the letter as part of an application for a grant which would help me pay my fees yet I have to pay up to get such letter:confused:. Maybe I was just being naive when I emailed but this seems stupid to me :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They told me just to pay the student centre levy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement