Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Street Directions

Options
  • 24-08-2010 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I'll be starting in September, getting the train to Pearse. Google maps says to go up past the cathedral. In peoples opinion, is this the quickest way or is there a better route?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

If I was making that trip I would come out of Pearse onto Westland Row, up Merrion St, into St. Stephens Green. There is a path that goes from that corner straight through the park to the other corner (where Harcourt St starts) then you stroll along Cuffe St and bada bing- Kevin Street!

Not the shortest route I would think- but 10 mins walking through the park beats 8 minutes walking along a gray street hands down in my opinion...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭kirving

Yea, I'd agree with Bohsfan(although not on his choice of football team!), I'd walk through the park too, much nicer!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭goreyguy

agree with directions given

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sam Wang

yesterday was my first time to get to Dublin 8. i walked all afternoon, finding it a bit difficult to recognise those roads. there are no signs on many roads, making it hard for new comers to tell roads:(

Advertisement