Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking a 6300

Options
  • 24-08-2010 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi, I'm going away and left unlocking my phone to the last minute, I contacted Vodafone and They'll give it to me but they have to wait till Nokia get back to them, unfortunately I may be gone by then. I was really hoping to have it unlocked by the time I leave... if anyone knows how I'd unlock a NOKIA 6300. all the web sites that I've goggled it and the sites that will do it for free appear to do EVERY make of nokia except mine! Help appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 The iPhone Shop - Authorised Merchant

Yes you will have to drop into a phone unlocking shop to get it done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 battycow

Ah I won't go to those gangsters again, sure there’re just getting the code online anyway themselves. I'll hang on till they get back to me. They didn’t say how long it would be; only that Nokia can take up to 7 working days to get back to them.

Advertisement