Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MMA League Round 3 - Dublin in 3 weeks!

• 24-08-2010 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

The 3rd round of the 2010 League is almost upon us! On the 11th of September in St. Andrew's College, Booterstown Ave we will open up the mats for a new batch of competitors.

Last I checked there are about 30 places left (we have capped the Dublin League events at 100) so if you plan on competing please register online at the MMA League Website.

To avoid drafting officials at the last minute I have takes steps to have referees and other personnel booked in advance for these events. I want to continue improving the standard of each Round and leaving it to gather help at the venue on the day isn't a viable model any more, though the continued good will of the MMA Community toward the League means I could probably continue in that vein indefinitely!

Moving forward I will know in advance who my referees and other officials will be to ensure consistency across the 4 rounds of the League.

Did I mention there are only three weeks left to register?

Advertisement