Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Look Lads...it's a girl!

• 24-08-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

so....what is it, is it a guy thing? a penis thing? ROADS!

wide, long, hard......roads.

what has got ye so fascinated by them? Good memories/sexy memories of being on a road, cos that i get. there is a factory chimney near me i really like...cos of the memories associated with it ;) he he he!

Like i have a friend who was confused as to why folks on the coast come out to see the big Ferry's head out to sea...well I was equally confused as to how he can get off on roads? lol

so come on boys....what gets you off about roads?

Granted, all down in cork are all liking the new road to Dublin, but its still just a road..

Any of ye got any funny stories about being "on the road"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Bards

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    so....what is it, is it a guy thing? a penis thing? ROADS!

wide, long, hard......roads.

what has got ye so fascinated by them? Good memories/sexy memories of being on a road, cos that i get. there is a factory chimney near me i really like...cos of the memories associated with it ;) he he he!

Like i have a friend who was confused as to why folks on the coast come out to see the big Ferry's head out to sea...well I was equally confused as to how he can get off on roads? lol

so come on boys....what gets you off about roads?

Granted, all down in cork are all liking the new road to Dublin, but its still just a road..

Any of ye got any funny stories about being "on the road"?

could say the same about girls and clothes/bags/accessories etc etc etc:eek:

Guys and gals are just wired differently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is this AH??

Saw a set of tools and lidl and couldnt believe the price, gf only turned her eyes up to heaven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭limklad

Mc Love wrote: »
    Is this AH??

Saw a set of tools and lidl and couldnt believe the price, gf only turned her eyes up to heaven
    I heard this "Hey, I hate the look of the yellow ones, If they were red they would look cool and perform better.":rolleyes: in the pub last year. This was the comment, I heard from a girl when her fella mentioned to his friends about the tools he had just brought and she was innocently genuine.

He replied "Look I told you, the Colour of the tools do not affect it's performance" in frustration at her comments.

She replied "Look You perform better when I am in the red dress than when I am in the blue one. off course colour effect performance"

How can any reply to logic of that. :pac:

Note: There was no other woman/girl in the pub at the time and her mobile phone was in her purse.

Advertisement