Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Rekorderlig Cider?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

Tesco used to stock this, but they've stoppeed. Anyone know an off-license/supermarket carrying it currently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Anthony O Brien

the off license on washington street just down from the keno usually has it, also got it in dunnes on patrick st about a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Try the Abbots Ale House

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Anomic

Bradleys North Main Street have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Tesco used to stock this, but they've stoppeed. Anyone know an off-license/supermarket carrying it currently?

I had seen it in a few Costcutters (in Galway), not sure the corks ones would stock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

the only place i have definetly got it is the off licence on georges quay, its just before the turn over parliment bridge, it was a while back though,

the g/f informs me rekorderlig is way nicer than kopparberg:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I like Cider, I've tried nearly everything on the market, and Rekorderlig is by far the best I've ever tasted. It's incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I like Cider, I've tried nearly everything on the market, and Rekorderlig is by far the best I've ever tasted. It's incredible.

Strawberry and lime. Oh yeahhh!

Not sure, but I have a hazy memory of buying it Supervalu "Cellar" off licence in Glanmire.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It's the plain apple that does it for me, it's actually like biting into an apple, crisp, juicy, alcoholy, ticks all the boxes, unlike Bulmers which loosly resembles some sort of sweet drink unrelated to apples at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭paulosham

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Try the Abbots Ale House

The gone off licence :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 twl401

That place in blackpool by maplin used to sell it. havn't been there in a while but they probably still do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

twl401 wrote: »
    That place in blackpool by maplin used to sell it. havn't been there in a while but they probably still do

Aye they do. I tend to stock up after work on a Friday night on the way home! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Snoogans

Kopparberg has recently(?) brought out a strawberry and lime cider, which only serves to highlight how well Rekorderlig kicks its arse.
    Good to know that you can still get it in some places even if Tesco are being lame about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Have to say i much prefer Kopparberg to Rekorderlig. Its that bit sweeter/juicier. I've seen it in lots of offies in Cork - Abbots, Bradleys, The Offie, Fine Wines, O'Donovans, Galvins Carry Out, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 GSXR_GUY

Anywhere in Cork still selling this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

GSXR_GUY wrote: »
    Anywhere in Cork still selling this?

Tesco have it, It's pretty popular so I'd say most good off licences have it as well.

Advertisement