Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Focal 2010/2011

Options
  • 24-08-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭

Just got an email from Finn McDuffie the SU Communications Officer and An Focal editor looking for writers for An Focal.

I'd highly reccommend Journalism/English & New Media/English students as well as those of you who have an interest in writing to take him up on his offer. An Focal is a fantastic vehicle to pimp and hone your talents whilst contributing to the University. I can tell you from experience that there is nothing more satisfying that seeing your name in print with an accompanying article that a lot of people around the College will read....

And sometimes charge into the editors office enraged at what you're written.... sorry bluedolphin!

So send them in to sucommunications@ulsu.ie

I'll also add the disclaimer that bar having written for An Focal in the past I have no absolutely affiliation with the current crew, bar wishing them well and maybe sending in one or two pieces in the coming weeks.

Comments

Advertisement