Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Online COOP (PC)

Options
  • 24-08-2010 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a PC game with a good online coop. Im looking for a shooter where me and a friend can do the SP player campaign online, (not LAN) If anyones played any of the Conflict games, like Desert Storm, thats the kind of thing I mean. Maybe a small squad, against the AI, different classes to choose from, healing downed teammates, that sort of thing.

I heard GRAW 2 might be what Im after but Id like some opinions.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield. You can choose each individual mission from the campaign and go through it with 7 other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Arma 2 and the Operation Arrowhead expansion fits the bill completely, the coop possibilities are endless as the tools to make missions were released to the public, there are literally thousands of mods and missions, all made by the community
    http://www.armaholic.com

A group of us hang out in the tactical shooter forum on here and have our own Boards.ie Arma 2 dedicated server for small coop missions like You described. We've also been revisiting old games like Swat 4 and Raven Shield

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

Borderlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Conflict Global storm if you can get online to work.
    Res Evil 5 is awesome
    Arma see pogs post^^
    Ghost recon brilliant but old game
    GRAW/Vega not great but work online with 2-4 players
    Swat 4 brilliant brilliant and really really hard.
    Ravenshield brilliant
    Saints Row 2 for fun :D
    Borderlands is very good, try play with your own level tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Hidden and Dangerous 2 - Sabre Squadren , epic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Gears of War for u and a buddie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Ok, cheers lads. Im going to look into some of those.

Advertisement