Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sitting/Puppy creche in Lucan

Options
  • 24-08-2010 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I really hope someone can help us with our query. My boyfriend and I have a 7 week old Jack Russell - Staffordshire bulldog cross. I start back to college in September & my boyfriend works fulltime. We don't want the pup left alone all day & were wondering if there are any dog sitting services or puppy creches in the Lucan area?

I have tried a few numbers I came across on the internet, but no answer with any of them. We're a little reluctant to leave him in a kennel as he is so young & enjoys his home comforts.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Hello folks,

I really hope someone can help us with our query. My boyfriend and I have a 7 week old Jack Russell - Staffordshire bulldog cross. I start back to college in September & my boyfriend works fulltime. We don't want the pup left alone all day & were wondering if there are any dog sitting services or puppy creches in the Lucan area?

I have tried a few numbers I came across on the internet, but no answer with any of them. We're a little reluctant to leave him in a kennel as he is so young & enjoys his home comforts.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Hi there... a kennel is def not the right option for you guys... have you thought about a dog walker a few days a week??

We get one for our cocker two days per week, works a treat :D

heres her website www.walkies.ie

or you could try...

http://www.dogslife.ie/aboutus.html

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/daycare/

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭misstierney

Thanks so much for your comment, it has been incredibly helpful :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 charles78

No advertising.

Advertisement