Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:O2's Wireless Broadband Service?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

O2's Wireless Broadband Service?

The Dongle Service they only give PAYGo customers a miserly 5GB cap per month for €20;00 Euros per month which make them expensive.

Anyone got an O2 Dongle and know what kind of BB service to expect in Dublin suburbs and Nationwide?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How many threads do we need to move to Midband before you realise that these threads don't go in the Broadband forum? This will be the 4th one now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

JohnOwonga wrote: »
    Anyone got an O2 Dongle and know what kind of BB service to expect in Dublin suburbs and Nationwide?

No one can answer that question accurately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It ranges from very poor to very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

Haddockman wrote: »
    It ranges from very poor to very good.
    >>>>>
    So I guess its luck of the draw they have 18 month long contracts once you sign up for that is there anyway out of the contract should the service deterioate? except pay up in full.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Yes there is a grace period that you can get to check out the modem before you commit to a full contract. Hence why whenever people ask which is best the reply is always; it depends on where you live so get all of them and try them all out. The all have grace periods for this very reason. Once you actually commit to a contract then I'm not sure what you can do, you may be able to argue that you are no longer receiving the service you are paying for but I have no specific example to cite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement