Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register365 hosting and Godaddy domain name?

Options
  • 24-08-2010 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I'm not sure where else to post it.

I'm just after purchasing a .com domain name from godaddy.com (by the way if you use the code SCHOOL99 at checkout .com domains are only €1.17, thats why I bought it) and I also have hosting with register365.

How do I go about pointing that domain name to my register365 hosting account? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Plebs

Peck3277 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I'm not sure where else to post it.

I'm just after purchasing a .com domain name from godaddy.com (by the way if you use the code SCHOOL99 at checkout .com domains are only €1.17, thats why I bought it) and I also have hosting with register365.

How do I go about pointing that domain name to my register365 hosting account? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I use everydns.com

Here's my current setup (I have an MX record to handle my email and two sub-domains: www and webmail)
    yourdomain.com
    A
    xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    mail.yourdomain.com
    MX
    yourdomain.com
    webmail.yourdomain.com
    CNAME
    yourdomain.com
    www.yourdomain.com
    CNAME
    yourdomain.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You should be able to change the nameservers via your GoDaddy account to use your hosting providers'

Advertisement