Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody deferring/not accepting their place in college?

• 24-08-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Just to give hope to people waiting on second round offers eg.my sister losing out on random selection twice for general nursing in TCD and UCD.:mad:

For people waiting on physiotherapy, I won't be accepting my place in TCD so hopefully that will free up a place for yous. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pheima

if I get Law ill be dropping tcd history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm leaving college till next year. I'm going to do another year-long course though just to kill time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 greensnake

I'm leaving college till next year. I'm going to do another year-long course though just to kill time.

You wouldn't be doing a PLC course by any chance ?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Not accepting my Pharmacology place in UCD (mistake on my CAO) so if anyone wanted that there's 1 place that will be open in round 2 and hope you get it! ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭meathawk

I probably won't accept my place in UCD to study Law, if anyone here isn't taking up their place for architecture in UCD, it'd give me the slightest bit of hope if you told me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement